Hello readers! - !שלום, קוראים

What is this? Read the introduction - מה זה הדבר הזה? הסבר בהקדמה

Friday, April 13, 2012

Interlude - אתנחתא

I've previously included the occasional link to James Lileks, who collects all sorts of neat old (mostly American) things and scans them and writes about them, and who probably influenced what I do in my little niche of the internet more than I am consciously aware of.
Well, I don't know when I'll have the next post up, and in the meanwhile I thought to do something a bit unusual and simply point you toward one of his sub-sites that just came up today - because if you enjoy what I do here, you will definitely enjoy it quite a lot.
Meet Larry.

בעבר כבר הכנסתי פה ושם לינקים לג'יימס ליילקס, שאוסף כל מיני דברים ישנים (בעיקר מארה"ב) וסורק אותם וכותב עליהם, ושמן הסתם השפיע על מה שאני עושה בנישת-האינטרנט הקטנה שלי יותר מכפי שאני מזהה באופן מודע.
ובכן, אני לא יודעת מתי אעלה את הרשומה הבאה, ובינתיים חשבתי לעשות משהו קצת יוצא דופן ופשוט להכווין אתכם לאחד מתת-האתרים שלו שבדיוק עלה היום - כי אם אתם נהנים ממה שאני עושה כאן, בהחלט תהנו גם מזה.
נעים להכיר: לארי.
(The picture is a link, click it!)
(התמונה היא לינק, הקליקו-נא!)

No comments:

Post a Comment